Limited Access to the Computer
I had through difficult times when I was at
high school. I had limited access to the computer. Because I was staying at a
dorm then and we don't have computers at dorm. In my first year there, we just
had a two-hour computer lesson in a week. Fortunately my home was not so far to the school. So almost every weekend I went home and tried to compensate
the week-days passing without computer.At school days I have only my mobile phone
and cd player - then mp3 :) - in the name of technology. They were my valuables
:)
One day, our manager banned the use of
mobile phones! It wasn't a prohibition, it was a torture actually! We couldn't
get used to live without our mobile phones. As you can guess we hid them and
used secretly. Sometimes some of us failed - not me thanks God - but we tried
to save the ones found by the teachers and we succeeded :)
No comments:
Post a Comment