Thursday, May 17, 2012

Do You Still Use Msn ?

In my previous post I talked about my limited internet access. So I was looking forward to go on holiday. The happy ending came finally. We were on holiday! I was just sitting all day and chatting on Msn , even we had a birthday party online :) . Some of my friends and I came together on a conversation window and we talked for hours.

 One day it was one of our friends' birthday. When it was 12p.m we sent her a cake picture, there was a birthday message on it.


So, I was really busy with Msn, but then something happened and I started not to use it.

I don't use Msn anymore. It was really boring for me now. I don't use Facebook chat also. I always appear offline. Sometimes I have to appear online and I am really stressed then, what if someone writes me! Actually my friends get surprised when they see me online. Fortunately, now when you are even offline you can write online people, so I don't get unwanted messages.
I don't know how I got rid of my Msn habit. I hope the same will happen again for my other time-wasting habits. I really want it!



No comments:

Post a Comment