Friday, May 18, 2012

Internet Activity Always Ends with a Game!

Let's stop talking about my internet history and take a look at my current situation.
You all know we are in Information Age or Computer Age or Digital Age , whatever you call it. So we do almost all our work on computer. Of course it is the same for me.
When I open my computer for a project or an assignment it goes on like this :
I open my computer,
connect to the Internet
open a web browser
click on Facebook
open a new tab and click Twitter
I check my e-mails for a few minutes.
I read all tweets
I check all posts on Facebook (see more posts,see more posts...)
Write comments , sometimes update status.
( As you see I've opened the computer with the aim of doing "homework" but I still haven't done anything for my project or assignment )
Then I click on a game, I check it everyday, you know if you click on it everyday it gives you some reward.
Then I try to get high points, pass the people. Sometimes I play the same level again and again.
Suddenly I see the hour. I realize that I spend lots of hours on Internet.
So I stop playing game and go to eat something.
I say it is too late, I can't do anything after all these. I shut down computer.
So, what I'm trying to say is I have an aim before I open my computer but I fail most of the time.


My Last Favourite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment