Let’s look at first when my addiction to the computer started. I think I was thirteen when I first met computer. I had almost no idea about computer then, but my sister had :) . She really wanted to have a computer and my father couldn’t ignore her. In a short time a computer was bought, so my “drug” came home. My sister was studying a computer course at school so she was able to use it. However ,at the beginning I was just watching her and looking how that thing works.
Day by day I started to use it, you know first you use “paint” :) , you draw something and color it. What else, I was playing game, listening to music sometimes English songs and writing their lyrics to a word document,etc.
Everyday I discovered something else and got used to spend time with computer. Now, when I think those things I realize how boring they are :) . They seem as little things but they got bigger and became the reason of my being addict.
unlike you I'm hopeless at computer:s
ReplyDeletetotally agree! computer is the last thing you can be addicted to :)
ReplyDelete